Monday, August 25, 2008








Hey blogstars

I'm back again, thought I'd put a few more pics up - the first two are the same as the ones from my last entry - as in I took some photos and tinkered with them in Flash (loving this tool!) and the other one is created from scratch - I did the balloon in illustrator then I created a sky in photoshop - copy and pasted in the balloon and painted over it a little then put a blur on it so it fitted in more seamlessly... hmm more seamlessly...not sure if thats right, but its too late to care : ])

enjoy!

4 comments:

Ant said...

Quite a nice collection images you're colleting here! Hmm, collection and collecting in the one sentence...

Lesley Vamos said...

teehee - well technically its four times : ) - thanks Anthony, I was reading your super baby comic to my little sister the other day - she thinks your hysterical!

Ant said...

Super baby? Whaa...?

Lesley Vamos said...

woops - wrong Anthony