Saturday, August 30, 2008

Aggghhh its a Yetti!





hey everyone

Hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying the sunshine : ) well... for the few hours it was sunny... I finished a draft run through of my major work, surprisingly I think I have too much animation, so I'm going to have to go back and take out some frames - everything also looks really fast, but its too late to change that now I think, especially as I haven't even started colouring!

The images above I did today, I needed a little creative break from my major work so I thought I'd surf the web for some inspiration then draw some fun stuff - I came across this cool site that gives you ideas of what to draw so I picked "Yetti" and "Star wars" I'm going to colour the yeti in later (I need an early night tonight as I'm working at the restaurant tomorrow) - oh bummer, its already midnight... oh well

hope you like the pics : )

No comments: