Sunday, February 17, 2008

A proper welcome message

For those of you who kept up with my last blog exploits WELCOME BACK! : P as always I enjoy your feedback and encouragment, for those of you that are new to this wonderful world of distant and slightly lazy non committal communication, welcome!

To check out my adventures in America head to http://lesleyvamos.blogspot.com/

But now onto the future, or more importantly the present

This blog will basically be about my journey this year, my last year of uni and beginning into the world of animation! I’ll include photos, drawings and of course the crazy often insanely random events that frequent in my life ☺

So stay tuned, it wont be as prolific as last time (a weekly visit should be sufficient to stay up to date) I’m really looking forward to what this year has in store as well as hearing about what your up to and your critiques and comments on my work

The new head of Stripped designs
(Still not sure about that for my business name)


my logos (let me know which one you like)


(random sketch)

2 comments:

Ant said...

I like the last sock, it's cute and I think it'd work well with the name of your company with it. Random sketch is pretty damn awesome too!

Unknown said...

Aww... so cute!