Thursday, January 1, 2009

By for now

Hey Bloggers

just a note for anyone that happens on this page (both frequently and by accident) I won't be updating
much anymore as I have a deviant art page (and too many other sites that need updating) so if you like
what you see please head over to my other page - http://lelpel.deviantart.com/ and check out more.

I'll also be developing my own site this year, so stay tuned for links to that as well

Thanks to everyone for their support this year - for the comments and page views, its meant a lot

See you on deviant art ^_^

Lesley

5 comments:

IAN ABANDO said...

whats up pen pal ! nice stuff here . im gonna do some research for that disney convention for sure ! burbank is only so far away , let me know what you think of my stuff :D

-ian

Kendra Melton said...

Thanks for the compliments! :] It was great meeting you too. checked out your deviant art, cute stuff, really liked the little grandmas. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

Manoj Singh said...

Ok.....I wait for your next blog!!

Outsource eBook Publishing to India - http://www.dataentryhelp.com/outsource-ebook-publishing-to-india.htm

Manoj Singh said...

You got a very superb blog site, I found through google.

Load Junction, load matching Services, Find Truck Loads, Find Freight and Trucks