Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Back... did you miss me?








Well as you can see from the title, I'm back from Brisbane and ready to jump straight into blogging... ok thats a lie, I got back on Friday so didn't technically get "straight into it" but considering I was extremely buggered I figured I'd catch up on some sleep so I could provide some more decent entries than what would have happened on Friday night (polar bear in a snow storm style) ^_^

Thanks Ant for the message, and thanks to those that hung around, as a present I give you a few sketches, some I did tonight and others just before I left... enjoy!

The one of the girl in the hat was inspired by the Dutches with Keira Knightley, if you haven't seen it already, do... its a great film, just the right amount of funny and sad... made me appreciate being a girl in this era a lot more : )

No comments: